Licensed Massage Therapist
VA (0019011091), GA (MTO14779), FL Pending
- 10+ years in the Massage Therapy.
- Certified ISSA Personal Trainer
- Reiki Healer level 2 specialist.
- Specializes in deep tissue massage, prenatal (pregnancy) massage, sports massage, post-surgical massage, migraine management, PTSD massage, lymphatic drainage, cupping, assisted stretching and corrective exercise.
- Focused on educating the world about the benefits of massage and why careers in massage are so important and beneficial to so many other fields.
- Community outreach and networking: If you’re a local business let’s collaborate and do an event together!
- President and creator of Body Soul Revival an official 501 (c) where we provide free community healing events that raise money for our Single Parent Scholarships.
- Single Parent Scholarships provide single parents scholarships into health and wellness fields like massage therapy and nursing as well as the support they and their children need to graduate and be successful and independent.
- Northern Virginia/DC native, loving life in Savannah, Georgia
- Single Mom
- Dog Mom
Our office manager Whitney is an active Mom of two little ones. She has also worked as a manager in chiropractic, law, orthopedic and mastectomy supply offices. She is a believer in holistic healing and especially massage to maintain whole body wellness. Please see her at our front desk or give her a call/text so that she may help you with your massage therapy needs.
Savannah girl at heart, military wife by choice, and mama of 3 energetic boys by day!
I know the importance of balance of strength, both inside and out. As a certified personal trainer with a passion for women’s fitness, I empower women of all backgrounds to achieve their health and wellness goals.
Born and raised in Savannah, I understand the unique needs and desires of women in this vibrant community. My specialization in women’s fitness allows me to tailor programs that consider the specific challenges and opportunities women face, from pre- and post- natal care to hormonal fluctuations and body image concerns.
More than just a trainer, I’m a supportive partner in your fitness journey. Whether you’re a busy mom seeking energy or simply someone ready to feel their best, I’m here to guide and motivate you every step of the way.
We throw community healing events to communities all over the continental US and provide corporate wellness workshops to help their employees find the balance between work and life. Our events bring all the non medicinal healers together to bring these modalities out from behind closed doors and allow people to experience them in a safe and fun setting. It is our goal to end the overmedication of all generations. In addition we raise money for our Single Parent Scholarships.
We supply scholarships to unmarried parents seeking to get into health and wellness fields like massage therapy, acupuncture, nursing, nutrition, kinesiology or natural medicine. In addition we give them the resources and support necessary to get through the program and certification exams as well as help them find jobs in their respective fields.
If you are a person or family please consider making a 100% tax deductible donation. If you are a holistic business in fields such as massage therapy, reiki, personal training, nutrition and/or but limited to, chiropractor- please sign up for one of our corporate sponsorship packages to promote your business at an event near you. If you are any other corporate entity, please hire us to give our Wellness Workshop to give your employees what they really need!
All sponsorships or donations are 100% tax deductible!
If you make a tax deductible donation at the 60 minute non club pricing of $122 and up, show proof of donation at Massage Masters, and we will give you a free 60 minute massage with Reiki, cupping or quartz stone upgrade! Thank you for your support!